Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello There

So I’m a twenty year old white girl who decided to start a blog. How original. I’ve read blogs from girls in my age group, and I can tell you right now that I turn to my friends to help me pick out my clothes, I’ve always been single so I can’t give dating advice, and I have no idea how to shrink the size of the pores on my face. That being said, I’m sorry if that’s what you came here looking for. Please go to Google and look up pictures of cute baby animals, and you will feel much better (a trick I learned from my super close friend, Tabitha).

If you’re still with me, and I hope you are, you can expect from me honest stories from my life. I will try to make them as amusing as possible, but sometimes even I annoy myself. I promise to try my best to not turn this into a diary, but I really want to talk about the stuff that matters to me. Although that doesn’t really include fashion, beauty, or exercise tips, I will try to make it applicable to your life as much as I can. This way, we can all be happy about spending our time on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment